THE EUROPEAN AZERBAIJAN SCHOOL
EAS is looking for experienced, creative and motivated primary and secondary year teachers for the following subject areas:
- Azerbaijani Language and Literature
- Music (secondary school, part time)
- Russian Language and Literature (part time)
- English (primary school, maternity leave position)
Education and Experience:
- Higher education (master degree and English language skills);
- At least two years of teaching experience;
- Excellent knowledge of computer office standard applications, such as MS Office, Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to apply interactive teaching and learning methods;
- A preference will be given to applicants with English language skills.
- Works well with others from diverse backgrounds;
- Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality; keeping emotions under control; remaining open to others’ ideas and contributing to building a positive team spirit;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team atmosphere;
- Contributes to a positive culture of the school;
- Solves problems in an appropriate way;
- Works well under pressure.
CVs should include the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Address and contact numbers
- All detailed information about education (including courses and trainings attended)
- All detailed information about work experience
CVs will be shortlisted based on a candidate’s work experience and meeting the requirements. Successful candidates will be tested for their subject knowledge and competency at first stage:
- Subject, English (Russian) language tests
- Computer skills test.
After the first stage successful candidates will write a pedagogic essay. Candidates who have passed the second stage will have a 20-30-minutes lesson to demonstrate their abilities on modern teaching/learning methods and technologies.
Interested candidates should send their letter of interest and CVs to email@example.com address.
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone.
The deadline for submitting the applications is December 19th, 2014.