Position: Director of the Training Center
- Supervision of training events management;
- Preparation of the timetables for the Training Center, development of the training programs, cooperation with the training program leaders/trainers, roll up of the integrated timetable;
- Providing information for the corporate web-site and management of the information posted in the web-site.
- Cooperation with teachers and trainers of the Training Center;
- Coordination of content development;
- New personnel search and recruitment;
- Management of mailing advertising materials for events;
- Participation in the development of promotional campaigns;
- Strong cooperation with the educational community;
- Coordination of partners;
- Preparation of recurring reports;
- Overall management of training premises and equipment;
- Operational quality assurance;
- Development of sales strategy, its implementation and assessment;
- Competitor analysis, search for up-to-date topics and training solutions;
- Introduction of proposals regarding the Training Center development;
- Solutions for the general management issues regarding the Training Center operation.
- Job experience in a training center or educational company;
- Good knowledge of the business – training services market;
- University degree;
- Knowledge of languages: Azerbaijani, Russian, English – perfect command
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, knowledge of graphic applications will be appreciated);
- Well-developed communication and management skills;
- Well-developed analytical abilities;
- Good skills in working with large data sets;
- Customer-focused approach, commitment to results, good teamwork skills.
Terms and conditions:
- Five days a week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- Compliance with the requirements of the Labor Code.
All interested candidates may submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their salary history and references no later than december 10 January. Please indicate “Direktor” in the subject line.