EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION SPECIALIST
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support UAFA and partners to innovate and develop quality ECE services in Azerbaijan.
- To work as part of the Core Management team and contribute effectively to all programs as necessary
- Monitoring practice and supporting program staff in ECE and related issues
- Developing training for pre-school stakeholders – methodologists, group leaders, parents and community members
- Evaluating outcomes for reporting and advocacy purposes
- Building networks of support in order to raise awareness and funding for ECE actions
- Lobbying and advocacy – to improve policy and legislation
Other potential activities
- Research and publishing – to reflect practice in Azerbaijan
- Contribute to proposal writing for local/international grants and financial support
- Represent UAFA at national and international meetings/conferences
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English languages
- Experience of field work with pre-school aged children
- Experience in management role in education sector
- This position can be considered as a full-time role or consultancy
- Regional visits will be a regular part of the work.
If you are interested in applying to work with UAFA, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 08 September 2017.