"SOS Children's Villages - Azerbaijan" Association was founded in 1999 according to the agreement signed between "SOS Children’s Village International” and Azerbaijan government. The main purpose of the organization is providing family based care to the children deprived from parental care as well as implementation of different activities aimed to provide children social welfare. Currently a number of social and educational projects successfully have being implemented within SOS Children's Villages Baku and Ganja.
“SOS Children’s Villages – Azerbaijan” has been implementing Child Protection Policy based on UN Convention on Child Rights.
We are now searching for a committed and strong personality eager to make a change for children by supporting our work in the position of a
Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager ensures that all administrative issues are carried out in strict compliance with the national legislation and Labor Law as well as with the SOS internal guidelines. The HR Manager sees his/her supreme task in driving the further development of the organization, also in terms of performance, through ensuring qualified processes of implementation in particular concerning the SOS Global Human Resources Paper (“Our Human Resources Development Approach”) and the SOS Human Resources Manual.
He/ She is a member of the continental HR network of national Human Resources co-workers on the continent.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The HR Manager is responsible for the development, coordination, control, evaluation and maintenance of HR work within the National Association. In this role, he/she ensures the implementation of the HR Manual standards in the National Association (National Office, facilities/programmes) and is responsible in close cooperation with the line management and the national key functions for the development, implementation and evaluation of concepts according to the organisation’s HR Manual, the global HRD paper “Our Human Resources Approach”, continental and global standards and guidelines and local requirements which also include evaluating and following up processes.
- The HR Manager ensures the implementation, review, adaptation, follow-up and further development of all standards, guidelines, systems and processes related to the HR areas based on the HR cycle; Personnel Planning & Job Design, Recruitment & Selection, Orientation & Integration, Learning, Development & Career Development, Performance Management, Phase-out/ Retirement (for details see Supplement to JD Document).
- The HR Manager leads national Job Family development.
- He/She as an owner and driver of the compensation process ensures the implementation of the system and yearly review (including adaptation the National Job Family levels and the salary bands, preparing the Manager Worksheet, organising and facilitating the performance conferences, requesting the merit budget, including the salary data in the budgeting process, informing payroll on the new salaries).
- The HR Manager ensures the organisation and evaluation of supporting activities like supervision, coaching and team development as well as opinion and moods researches based on needs.
- The HR Manager leads one HR co-worker.
University degree – Major in HR is preferable, any HR certification is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR Manager position
- Previous experience with multinational/NGO companies
- Good Knowledge of local Labour Code
- Strategic, analytical and process thinking abilities
- Experience in organizational development or change processes
- Ability to develop concepts and capability of presenting information in clear and logical manner
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Fluent Azeri, English, Russian
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Team Player
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Full time employment contract- V days; 09:00- 18:00
- Area - Baku city
- Salary – 1300-1500 AZN (Will be determined during the final interview)
- Registration of employees according to the labor legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Challenging assignment in an international NGO working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground.
Interested? To apply please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) by December 15, 2019 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HRM”.
Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!