| Job - National Finance Director (UMCOR)|
| Duration: ||27.11.2003 - 05.12.2003|
National Finance Director
The National Finance Director will report to
the Regional Finance Director, and to the Head of Mission.
SCOPE OF WORK
The National Finance Director will manage all
financial and compliance related activities of UMCOR/Azerbaijan operations.
- Overseeing compliance of donors and UMCOR financial regulations,
- Manage accounting operations, budgetary and monitoring of sub-grants,
- Training and supervise finance staff.
- Other duties as assign by Regional Finance Director, Head of Mission and
HQ Finance Staff.
- Oversee all financial activities and controls for existing projects;
- Improve existing financial and internal control systems;
- Prepare financial reporting for donor agencies, and UMCOR Headquarters;
- Prepare budgets for new project and program proposals, revise budgets as
- Oversee compliance of procurement for program and project specific
equipment and commodities;
- Ensure that donor funds are used in compliance with the appropriate
- Work with other NGOs and foreign organizations in coordinating common
- Other duties, as required.
- University degree in accounting
- Minimum two years supervisory and accounting experience
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with Excel and accounting programs
- Ability to work as a team member and also individually
CV should be send email@example.com last day
Mobil: (055) 669 68 89
WhatsApp: (055) 669 68 89
>>> JOB SEEKERS