UNHCR VACANCY NOTICE: CLERK- RECEPTIONIST
Title of post: Clerk-Receptionist
Duration: 1 year
Date of entry on duty: 1 January 2005
Category and level: GL3
Closing date: 24 December 2004
Duty and responsibilities:
1. Operates the central switchboard;
2. Makes and answers the calls, directing the caller the responsible officer
concerned and / or taking messages;
3. Sorts and prioritises all incoming correspondence;
4. Drafts routine correspondence based on instructions provided by the supervisor;
5. Types correspondence, documents, statistical tables and reports;
6. Maintains and updates manuals, files and other office records;
7. Utilizes office equipment, word processor, photo copier as requested;
8. Performs other duties as and when requested.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS: Completed secondary education.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in similar position.
LANGUAGES: Excellent knowledge of English, Azeri and Russian.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and other MS applications.
The application for above position should be provided in a sealed envelope
to the Administration at the UNHCR Office, J. Jabbarly St.30, Baku.
Application should include:
-motivation letter for applying to the above post;
-latest CV with photo;